Verbraucherschutz.de rät de Verbrauchern, dieses Wohnungsangebot von Kim.Low@gmx.de nicht in Anspruch zu nehmen.
Frau Luise T. schrieb uns am 28.10.19:
Betreff: Verdächtiges Wohnungsangebot auf Ebay Kleinanzeigen (AirBnB Wohnung)
Sehr geehrtes Verbraucherschutz-team,
Auf Ebay Kleinanzeigen habe ich ein verdächtiges Wohnungsangebot „3-Zimmer-Wohnung zu vermieten“ gefunden.
Es waren nur wenige Fotos enthalten. Um mehr Fotos zu bekommen sollte ich an folgende E-mail Adresse schreiben: Kim.Low@gmx.de
Von folgender Emailadresse firstname.lastname@example.org bekam ich dann diese verdächtige Nachricht:
Thank you for your quick reply. Attached you will find more pictures of the apartment.
I have read your message and I am very happy. You are my top pick as a future tenant. As I told you in my previous email, the apartment was offered on Airbnb. The last Airbnb guests are leaving on the 08th of November so they can move in the apartment on the 10th of November.
I’m sorry that I was not there and can not show you the apartment. I am a serious person and I prefer you as a tenant so I offer you the opportunity to visit the apartment. I have been a member of Airbnb for 6 months and trust in their services. We can complete the rental process through Airbnb. By using their services you are safe and know exactly that you will receive the keys of the apartment and the lease (signed by me).
Let me explain better how I want to move on and you will see that it is a good idea for both of us:
1. I will sign the lease and send it to you. They read the lease, sign it and send it back;
2. If you are new and do not have an Airbnb account, you must go to ww airbnb com and register;
3. I sign the lease and send it to you so that you can read all conditions.
4. Airbnb will send you the confirmation e-mail. The liink to my ad will be there. Also details about my apartment, about the payment, etc.
5. Now you have to pay to confirm Airbnb’s reservation. You only have to pay the monthly rent + deposit with Airbnb (TOTAL: Eur 2100).
VERY IMPORTANT: Now you have 48 hours to send the payment. If you do not send the payment within 48 hours of starting the transaction, Airbnb will cancel the transaction.
6. After Airbnb has confirmed your payment, you will receive the keys like all my Airbnb guests: there is a secure box with a 5-digit PIN code. The box is located in the building near the front door to my apartment.
7. After receiving the keys, you must go to the apartment to check them. You have 3 days to decide if you want to keep it or request a refund.
If you wish a refund, we will contact Airbnb to cancel the booking and you will receive a full refund to your bank account.
I know, this is a long e-mail, but I want to explain all the details right from the start. All I need is a tenant who accepts my situation.
Now, please read all the conditions I have written above, and if you are sure you want to rent my apartment, please give me the details below so that I can send you the rental agreement so that you can sign it :
– Your complete name
– Your address
– telephone number
– Airbnb username
– Passport or ID
– The date when you want to move to my apartment so that I can write it on the contract.
After I have all these details, I will send you the contract so that you can sign it and send it back to me. When the contract is signed, I will contact Airbnb and confirm the details.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with all payment information.
Verbraucherschutz.de leitete die Zuschrift am 31.10.19 an Ebay-Kleinanzeigen weiter und bat um Sperrung dieses Anbieters.